Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Starting Over… Again

It seems like every time I go on a hiatus from this site, or from blogging in general, I come back full of optimism for the future and remorse from the past. This time I believe I've worked through the remorse thing. Life happens. And it's not always about the blog. As for the optimism, it springs eternal like hope itself.

I just finished reading this entire blog from its very first post to the most recent, and I must say, it ain't half bad! I forgot how much time and effort I put into it and how much I enjoyed doing it. Although I've thought about revisiting it many times, reading through it again actually made me more inspired to pick it back up and start posting.

I've been reading a few new books lately and I figured this was as good a time as any to get my groove back with New Word. I look forward to a new start to go with this brand new year.

No comments: